- Delivery & Returns
Favoured by BSAC divers the world over the MGE Ratchet Dive Reel is lightweight- compact and includes 50m line. The MGE Ratchet Reel has a clever but simple rotating control mechanism which allows a left or right handed user to easily switch between the 4 multi-function modes: Clockwise ratchet, Anti-clockwise ratchet, Free flow mode is used for deploying SMBs and Full-lock mode to provide tension for safety or decompression stops.
What's more- the centrally located control mechanism is designed for use with either hand- making this model more versatile than thumb trigger designs. Once you've tried the MGE Ratchet Reel you'll wonder how you ever dived without it!!
- Easy to use- lightweight and compact.
- Suitable for all types of diving.
- Left or right handed use without modification.
- 50 metres of white line and SMB Clip.
- 2mm polyester line with a 90kg Breaking Strain.
- The Reel is Self-lubricating.
- MGE Reels are Fully Serviceable.
- MGE Reels are lightweight and compact.
- Colours: Blue Handle- Yellow Reel- White Line and SMB Clip.
- Tough and durable yet lightweight- these reels are excellent value for money.
- Designed and manufactured by UK divers they are both comfortable and simple to use.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.