- Delivery & Returns
The XR-Rec Trim Single Backmount Set offers perfect trim adjustment, helping recreational or extended range divers find the perfect trim needed for recreational and extended range diving.
Mares XR-Rec Trim Single Backmount Set's backplate is made of 3mm marine-grade aluminium and reduced into a skeleton backplate, reducing the rig's weight. Saving up to 40% on weight makes the set highly suitable for travelling divers - weights little, packs small, trims extremely well - fabulous rig for ultralight travel. The whole rig comes with a dedicated single tank adapter cut out of 3mm aluminium to match the backplate's design and two branded tank straps. Well, to be honest, with only 2.8kg for the entire set, this may be one of the lightest single tank back-mounted diving sets on the market.
The bladder is an integral part of every buoyancy system; therefore, Mares XR-Rec Trim Single Backmount Set has a trim aiding doughnut style bladder. The bladder offers a 17-litres of capacity and is covered with a highly wear-resistant 1000D Cordura. The lower part of the bladder is longer in the lower back area than traditional bladders for greater buoyancy. The bladder is equipped with an ultra-fast short hose inflator with high-quality metal buttons.
The whole package is completed with Mares XR branded 50mm harness with shoulder clips, multiple d-rings, retaining crotch strap and extra comfortable padding. The Mares XR-Rec Trim Single Backmount Set's shoulder straps are independent of the waist belt to make customising the XR-Rec Trim quick and easy.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
Features Mares XR-Rec Trim Single Backmount Set:
- A 17 litre, 1000D Cordura, single back mount bladder
- The lower part of the bladder is longer compared to traditional bladders for greater buoyancy in the lower back area
- Ergonomic overpressure valve placement facilitates use in all diving positions
- Quick waist strap adjustment - a quick and easy solution for achieving the ideal trim
- Buckles on both shoulder straps
- Independent shoulder and waist straps for quick, easy adjustment
- Padded shoulder straps for extra comfort
- An adjustable crotch strap with 2 backplate attachments for improved comfort and stability
- An inflator with metal buttons
- A 3 mm aluminium backplate with a 'skeleton' design
- A 3 mm aluminium single tank adapter
- 6 mm aluminium D-rings
- 2 tank straps on a single tank adapter
- Ultra-lightweight, weighing only 2.8kg
- 4 colours available: black, blue, white and aqua
- One size fits all
- Perfect for travelling
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.