- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The new Mares Guardian Ergo Trim BCD is an excellent choice for beginners, advanced divers and dive professionals looking for a very comfortable, highly adjustable traditional-style BCD. The new Mares BCD, with its Airtrim 2.0 Technology, offers a pneumatic inflation and deflation system for quick and efficient buoyancy control.
The side pockets are made in elastic Supratex material, offering the best elasticity and resistance and adding comfort and functionality to your dives.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Ergotrim technology allows the diver to adjust buoyancy no matter the diving position
- The Ergo command can be used like a ‘classic’ inflator by an instructor when teaching but will work as an Airtrim when in its dedicated holder
- The Aircell is separated from the shoulders, meaning greater comfort in the shoulder area when inflated
- High lift Aircell with winglets
- Monoplate backpack fits single or double tanks
- 50mm swivel buckles
- Stainless steel D-ring
- Adjustable cummerbund
- High-capacity cargo pockets with supra-text stretch panels
- Smart trim weight positioning
- SLS weight system
- Visual confirmation of proper weight pouch insertion
- A personalizable label on weight pockets
- Colour customization is possible with a dedicated additional kit available to purchase in 4 different colours (code 417966)
- An integrated slot allows the diver to add a line cutter with the optional colour kit available to purchase separately
Use this Mares Universal BCD size chart to choose the most appropriate size for your Mares BCD.
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Chest (cm)||Hips (cm)|
|XXS||<165||<55||<95||67 - 90|
|XS||<165||<55||<95||70 - 94|
|S||160 - 175||50 - 70||85 - 105||70 - 94|
|M||165 - 180||60 - 80||95 - 115||85 - 112|
|L||170 - 185||70 - 90||105 - 120||96 - 112|
|XL||>180||>80||>110||108 - 136|
|Size||Height (ft/in)||Weight (lbs)||Chest (in)||Hips (in)|
|XXS||<5' 5"||<121||<37||26 - 35|
|XS||<5' 5"||<121||<37||28 - 37|
|S||5' 3" - 5' 9"||110 - 154||33 - 41||28 - 37|
|M||5' 5" - 5' 11"||132 - 176||37 - 45||33 - 44|
|L||5' 7" - 6' 1"||154 - 198||41 - 47||38 - 44|
|XL||>5' 11"||>176||>43||42 - 52|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout