- Delivery & Returns
The Mares Genius is their latest full-colour dive computer that not only supports recreational air and nitrox dive but also hypoxic and normoxic trimix gas mixes making the Genius their most advanced computer so far.
The Genius is a wrist-mounted computer based on the Icon HD before it with s similar size and profile. Four push buttons along the bottom of the housing provide easy navigation through the various menus, screens and settings. An oversized elastomer strap makes the computer easy to secure to your arm with waved sections in the strap designed to compensate for suit squeeze at depth, keeping it firmly in place as your suit thins.
As you can imagine the Genius is highly featured with support for up to five optional wireless transmitters, a full-tilt digital compass with bearing and stopwatch functions for easier navigation, large dive profile memory for up to 1000 hours of data at an impressive 5-second sample rate (makes for good viewing on the high-resolution display), built-in smart battery management for up to 40 hours of time from the rechargeable battery, Bluetooth connectivity to smart devices and so much more.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- New ZH-L16C algorithm with gradient factors and predictive multigas
- Nitrox and trimix capable, up to 5 gases
- Full-colour high-resolution display
- Full tilt digital compass with bearing memory and stopwatch
- Hoseless tank data integration for up to five transmitters
- Colour coded tank pressure for at-a-glance readability
- Bottom timer mode with resettable average depth and stopwatch
- Decompression dive planner with additional surface interval function
- Brilliant logbook with multiple graphs
- Logbook capacity more than 1000 hours of dive profile at a 5-second sampling rate
- Smart battery management system with 40 hours of dive time per full charge
- Bluetooth connection for direct connection to a smartphone
- Night mode function
- Map viewing function during the dive
- Tissue saturation graph with detailed information
- The underwater menu allows certain settings to be changed during the dive
- Future deco and runaway deco alarm (proprietary)
- Max Displayed Depth: 150m / 492ft
- Memory capacity: 1000hr
- Profile Sampling Rates: 5s
- Stopwatch: Yes
- Display: LCD Colour Display
- Daily Alarm: Yes
- Residual Nitrogen Reset: Yes
- Rechargeable Batteries: Yes
- Option To Exclude Audible Alarm: Yes
- Ascent Rate Digital Indicator (m/min - ft/min): Yes
- Gas switching: Yes
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.