- Delivery & Returns
The Fourth Element Ellipse Dry Glove System is a simple, reliable and ergonomic system designed to provide an easy solution for dry gloves.
This system was designed by Fourth Element and manufactured by Si-Tech so the quality and precision are guaranteed to be excellent. The Ellipse system is designed to work with the PU rings glued into Argonaut drysuits for silicone seals but can also be used to replace the QCS Oval system on the Argonaut or any other drysuit.
The ergonomic elliptical shape offers a slimmer profile whilst still allowing a larger hand to pass through. Aligning the glove and suit rings is made easier by an intuitive key system; the gloves are attached by pressing the rings together.
A robust nitrile O-ring provides a reliable seal for the gloves which will stay secure throughout the dive. Removing the gloves is a simple process, using the heel of your hand to pop off one side of the glove ring to break the seal.
When not using dry gloves, the O-ring should be removed using the supplied O-ring tool and replaced with the silicone band to protect the O-ring groove.
The branded case can be used to keep dry gloves in after the rings have been fitted. Installation instructions are included in the packaging.
Available options are:
- System - This is the complete Ellipse set, used to upgrade an existing suit that has QCS oval already fitted, enabling dry gloves to be used.
- Suit Rings - Supplied without silicone seals, this option is used to convert an existing suit that has a QCS oval already fitted.
- Dry Glove Attachment - These are the parts of the system required in order to add to a suit already fitted with Ellipse Suit Rings.
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Developed for user-replaceable wrist seals
- Ergonomic oval shape minimises bulk
- Simple and reliable dry glove attachment
- Retro-fits to replace QCS oval system
- Available fitted to Argonaut drysuit or as a separate item
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.