- Delivery & Returns
The Aqua Lung i100 is an ideal dive computer for the new diver as it offers simple one-button navigation, all the basic diving requirements like four operating modes, two gas mixes and all at a very affordable price.
The i100 has an easy to read LCD segment screen that displays all the essential dive information in large clear digits. The single button allows for simple navigation through the menu system, giving quick access to previous dive data using a push and release to scroll through the screens or holding to enter the settings screens.
The computer features ascent rate and nitrogen loading graphics on either side of the screen for quick reference, audible alarms to alert you to important events and an LED warning light to further improve safety.
The i100 is compatible with PC / Mac via the optional interface cable to download your dive profile data.
Included in the box:
- i100 Dive Computer
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Safety and Reference Information
- DiverLog Brochure
- Quick Reference Card
- Lens Protector
- Battery Compartment Opening Tool
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free)
- User changeable battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- Intuitive one-button navigation
- 2 Nitrox gases
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for increased safety
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades (must purchase optional download cable)
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive
- Water activation feature, to give a no-worries start to the dive
- Single button press access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours and lowest temperature
- Nitrox mix to 100% O2
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Simple to use with DiverLog software. DiverLog must be purchased separately at www.ediverlog.com.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.