The Apeks XTX50 Octopus is a top-of-the-line Octopus in terms of features and performance and provides the same features and performance as the XTX50 second stage.
The XTX50 Octopus is fitted with the same high performance pneumatically balanced valve as the standard second stage for outstanding performance. The hose inlet has a heat exchanger that helps to dissipate the extreme cold temperatures that are generated as the flow from the first stage is decompressed into the second stage housing ready for you to breathe.
The octopus has diver adjustable inhalation that allows the diver to adjust the inhalation resistance for a customised breathe as well as an adjustable venturi lever that alters the way air flows within the housing.
It comes with a high visibility yellow front cover and a 36” yellow hose.
Suitable for cold water use (below 10 C / 50 F).
- Breathing effort control knob.
- Large progressive purge button.
- Can be converted from right handed to a left handed one by a certified Apeks technician.
- High visibility yellow braided flexi-hose.
- Suitable for coldwater use.
- Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage.
- The large venturi lever.
- Manufactured with active protection against infection as all molded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mould, yeast and algae.
- A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator.
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.