- Delivery & Returns
The Apeks XTX50 DST Regulator is for the discerning diver who wants the benefits of a feature-rich regulator at a moderate price. This popular regulator has four medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret, resulting in optimal hose routing while eliminating sharp bends in the hose.
Four medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret. This results in optimal hose routing while eliminating sharp bends in the hose.
Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice, wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator. The regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
Optional 5th port is available for sidemount or twin cylinder set-ups.
This can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one by our authorised service technicians before shipping, find out more here.
Braided flexi-hoses are now standard on all models. These hoses are lighter weight, more flexible and more durable.
Suitable for cold water use (below 10 C / 50 F).
Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Uses the DST first stage
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design - as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 2 HP ports and 4 LP ports on a rotating turret are angled for optimum hose routing
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice build-up and keeping silt and contamination out.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The XTX purge buttons are large and easy to operate. A 2-stage progressive purge is used - press the purge on the side for a lower flow rate, useful where more control is required such as filling lift bags etc, then press in the centre for the full effect of the purge, i.e. when regulator clearing etc.
- The large venturi lever has a soft touch rubber grip, which makes it easier to locate and use. The lever reduces the amount of grit ingress and therefore resists any possible friction giving a smooth operation.
- Easy-to-grip opening effort control knob keeps the diver in control.
- The second stage is manufactured with active protection against infection as all moulded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mould, yeast and algae.
- A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator.
- The Comfo-bite mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
|Connections||Yoke and DIN available|
|Type of first stage||Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed|
|Body Type||MP ports mounted on swivel turret|
|Number of HP ports||2 (7/16" UNF)|
|Number of MP ports||4 with 5th port option (3/8" UNF)|
|Environmental Dry Kit||Standard|
|First stage exterior||Chrome over marine brass|
|Orientation||Convertible LH or RH|
|Type of second stage||Pneumatically balanced|
|Opening Effort Control Knob||Yes|
|Integrated Venturi Lever||Yes|
|Exhaust tee||Diver Changeable - comes with 2 sets|
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance||Yes|
|Hose type||Braided Flexi-hose|
|Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores||Avg. 0.70 joules/litre|
|Nitrox compatible||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be cleaned to 100%|
|Weight||Yoke 1269g / DIN 1139g|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.