- Delivery & Returns
The Seahorse SE-120F is a watertight, airtight and rush resistant case that is ideal for storing and transporting your expensive dive equipment, camera equipment or anything else that you want to protect from damage.
- Watertight, Airtight, and Crush Resistant
- Automatic Pressure Purge System: Seahorse's Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Holes: Each case has two molded-in padlock holes to secure your valuables. The padlock holes will accept "TSA" and most standard padlocks.
- Accuform Foam: Optional multilayer protective pre-scored cubed foam. Accuform Foam in Seahorse cases consists of a layer of egg crate foam in the lid, a thick cubed foam center, and a 1/2" thick high density shock absorbing foam bottom layer.
- Waterproof Panel Kit: The Seahorse Panel Kits are used when specific equipment needs to be kept protected even when the case is open. These two plates are made of .063" brushed aluminium and include screws, one perimeter gasket and O-Rings for the screws to waterproof the bottom portion of your case.
- Keyed Locks: Available with latches with keyed chrome metal locks or plastic non-corrosive locks.
- Metal locks are made entirely of chromed steel and keyed.
- Plastics locks are molded of ABS Resin, one of the toughest co-polymers available. Keys are also made of Plastic.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Guarantee*: SEAHORSE CASES are guaranteed against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the life of the case. Cases that have been modified are not covered by this guarantee.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Exterior: 8.7 x 7.5 x 3.9" (22.1 x 19.05 x 9.91cm)
- Interior: 7.58 x 5.08 x 3.23" (19.25 x 12.9 x 8.2cm)
- Weight: 1.55 lbs. (0.70 kg) with foam and 1.45 lbs (0.66kg) Empty
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs. (0.91kg)
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES - Employees of RM who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters take national strike action on Thursday 24, Friday 25 and Wednesday 30 November and Thursday 1 December 2022. Please note deliveries will be affected.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.