One of the best features of Spare Air is that it's always on and ready to go diving at a moments notice. Simply follow the few steps below to keep your Spare Air in tip-top condition.
BEFORE YOU DIVE WITH SPARE AIR
Confirm your Spare Air is filled
Check the pressure pin indicator on the regulator to make sure the unit is full
For Dial Gauge pressure indicators, be sure the pressure reads within the green zone or 3000psi
If necessary, fill to 3000psi
If your Spare Air is not completely full make sure to top it up using the the simple refilling instructions
Mount your Spare Air
Mount your Spare Air securely in the covered Holster and you are ready to dive
AFTER YOU DIVE WITH SPARE AIR
- Remove Spare Air from Holster.
- With pressure in the Spare Air, rinse thoroughly or soak in fresh water for 30 minutes.
- Shake excess water from the system and dry thoroughly.
- Store Spare Air in your dive gear bag.
- Keep pressurised so it is always ready to go.