- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Apeks RK3 HD is a heavier duty version of the standard RK3 which makes them stiffer and heavier for divers that prefer a little more negative buoyancy in their fins. The RK3 HD is made in a single piece mould for improved durability and the high density rubber material is ideal for harsh diving environments.
The fin incorporates a vented blade design that helps to reduce the stress on the foot and ankle during the kicking cycle and enhancing thrust during the downstroke. The foot pocket is fitted with stainless steel spring straps with large grip tabs and the foot pocket features a handy grommet designed to allow divers to hang their fins for drying or storage.
- Based on one of the first vented rubber fins sold in North America and popular among military and professional divers.
- Compact, and ultra-rugged for use in harsh environments.
- Improved foot pocket with spring straps for ease of use with cold hands or thick gloves.
- The design has been the standard gear issue fin for military, special ops, coast guard and public safety divers for decades.
- Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust while maintaining great manoeuvrability.
- Vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke.
- The vents also eliminate vortexes that can occur along the back of the blade much in the same way split fins eliminate the vortex.
- The blade material designed to hold up in the toughest environments, temperatures and abuse.
- Two large grommet holes designed to fit most karabiners for easy storage of the fins while accessing the dive site.
- Spring straps as standard.
- Custom designed buckle holds spring straps in optimum position.
Use this size guide to choose the most appropriate size for your Apeks Fins
|Soft Sole||UK 5 - 7||UK 7 - 10||UK 9 - 13|
|Hard Sole||UK 4 - 6||UK 7 - 9||UK 9 - 13|
|Drysuit Boot||UK 4 - 5||UK 6 - 8||UK 9 - 12|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £30 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.