This Suunto Helo2 Technical Dive Computer is designed specifically for divers who use multiple gases such as trimix, nitrox and oxygen to go deeper for longer exploring wreck and caves.
Suunto HelO2 builds on Suunto's successful line of recreational dive computers- which are trusted by millions of divers around the world. Suunto HelO2 is the first dive computer from a mainline computer manufacturer that has full mixed gas capability.
This computer comes with Suunto DM5 software / Movescount USB Interface.
The HelO2 can be converted into a retractable computer with Suunto Retractor.
- Deeper, longer dives with support for multiple gases such as trimix, nitrox, and oxygen
- Simplified planning of dive profiles, gases, and back-up plans with the graphical Suunto multi-gas dive planner
- Continuous decompression through the Suunto Technical RGBM algorithm
- Rated to 120 m / 393 ft and with full mixed-gas capability
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM5 software
Dive Manager - Details
Suunto RGBM Algorithm - Details
How to change the battery on a Suunto HelO2 - Video
- Measurements 69.1 x 66.2 x 32.1 mm
- Weight 68 g
- Measurements 2.72 x 2.61 x 1.26 "
- Weight 2.4 oz
- Bezel Material: Composite
- Lens material: Acrylic
- Case material: Composite
- Strap material: Elastomer
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here