- Delivery & Returns
Now you can refill your Spare Air to 3000 psi using this customised hand pump and it is ready to go out of the box! This high quality, high pressure hand pump includes the two necessary adaptors and correct fittings required to connect to the Spare Air.
This model includes a Dry-Pac system that removes 90% of harmful moisture which is really important when filling a breathing system. The hand pump comes with a 5 year warranty when maintain in accordance with the owner's manual and use the recommended replacement parts as needed.
- Customised Hand Pump includes additional adaptors necessary to fill Spare Air
- Eliminates dependency on pe shops or scuba cylinders for filling. Portable - no electricity needed!
- To fill a 1.1 cu.ft. cylinder: approximately 150 pumps, 5 minutes with breaks.
- To fill a 1.7 cu.ft. cylinder: approximately 210 pumps, 10 minutes with breaks.
- To fill a 3.0 cu.ft. cylinder: approximately 450 pumps, 20 minutes with breaks (important to let the pump cool down every 50 pumps or so)
- To fill a 6.0 cu.ft. cylinder: approximately 900 pumps, 40 minutes with breaks (important to let the pump cool down every 50 pumps or so)
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.