- Delivery & Returns
The new Micro camera from Sealife is here! The Micro 2.0 has incredible picture and video quality in a completely sealed waterproof package that's so simple to use.
The camera is waterproof down to 60 meters / 200 ft, and is completely sealed, no doors, no SD cards to remove, no snapping it into a case, and no floods!
The Micro 2.0 accomplishes this by charging through a waterproof port on the camera, and using onboard memory to store pictures and video. The 64GB model has enough space to store up to 25,000 16mp still images, or 12 hours of 1080p video, so you certainly wont have to worry about running out of space on a long holiday.
When you're ready to view and share the photos, its as easy as connecting the camera to your computer through a usb cable or using the free app to transfer them to a smartphone or tablet over wifi.
The Micro 2.0 also includes a new SONY® 16MP CMOS Image Sensor for ultra sharp stills and videos. The 130 degree fisheye lens makes sure you can always get everything you want to in the shot.
What's in the Box:
- Micro 2.0 WiFi underwater camera (64 or 32)
- Wrist strap
- Lens Cap
- USB adapter/cable
- Wall charger, plug and international wall charger adapters
- Camera pouch
- Instruction manual
- Permanently sealed - No waterproof doors or O-rings to maintain
- Full 1080p HD at 60fps or 30fps
- 16MP SONY® CMOS image sensor for sharp, colourful pictures
- 130° Fisheye Lens - Get close to your subject and still fit everything into the picture
- WiFi to wirelessly preview, download and share to smart phone or tablet with free SeaLife Micro Cam app
- Four Land & Sea scene modes - Land, Dive, Snorkel, and Light
- Three built-in underwater colour correction filters
- Piano Key controls for easy operation, with or without gloves
- Take still images while recording full HD footage
- Easy Set-up Mode with simple menu selections
- 64 GB internal memory
- Waterproof to 200ft / 60m
- Ultra-compact design For easy handling and lightweight travel
- Fully rubber armoured and shock resistant
- Instant focus lens from 12in / 30cm to infinity
- Select an ISO setting from Auto, 100, 200, 400 and 800
- Exposure Value (EV) is adjustable from -2.0 to +2.0 in 0.3 increments
- Continuous Shooting mode shoots 1 frame per second, and Time Lapse mode shoots still images at set time intervals
- Upside-down shooting mode saves images and footage upright when camera is mounted upside down
- 2350 mAh / 3.7V / 8.7Wh internal lithium rechargeable battery for 3+ hours of operation
- Large 2.4" TFT Colour LCD for easy on-camera viewing
- Soft Rubber grip design for sure grip
- Easily expandable with one or two Sea Dragon Lights and Flex-Connect accessories
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.