- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro MK25 S600 is a truly tried and tested regulator that has been around in one version or another for many years and is used by thousands of divers all over the world. This version marries the high performance balanced piston MK25 EVO first stage with the latest cosmetic version of the balanced S600 second stage.
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time only get a FREE Scubapro R195 Octopus worth £175 (RRP) when you purchase this regulator. Limited offer until 31st July 2022 and subject to stock availablity.
The MK25 EVO is Scubapro's thoroughbred race horse. Years of careful breeding has led to this seriously high performance version of the MK25 and features new anti-freeze coatings and components to further improve it's cold water performance and reliability. The MK25 EVO is fitted with two high pressure ports on either side on the main body and five high-flow low pressure ports mounted on a swivelling turret.
The S600 is a compact balanced second stage with a lightweight but strong fibreglass body that features diver adjustable inhalation control and venturi switch to fine-tuning during the dive. The S600 has a large purge button set in the centre of a stainless steel front cover, an orthodontic mouthpiece and compact exhaust cover.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
MK25 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the previous MK25 without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/572.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
S600 Second Stage:
- Metal valve housing (barrel) is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve smooths out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 6.8oz/193g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
- Interchangeable purge covers allow you to make your regulator truly unique.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES - Employees of RM who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters take national strike action on on 9, 11, 14, 15, 23 and 24 December, in addition to the strikes held on 30 November and 1 December December 2022. Please note deliveries will be affected.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.