- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro MK25 EVO G260 is a modern high performance regulator with a retro look. The metal components make it also an excellent choice for cold water diving and the optimal routing will definitely get a seal of approval from the techies!
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time only get a FREE Scubapro R195 Octopus worth £166 (RRP) when you purchase this regulator. Offer ends midnight 31st August 2021.
The high performance of the G260 second stage paired with the specifically cold water engineered MK25 EVO first stage creates a high quality regulator, which will surely satisfy the needs of the most demanding divers.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Air balanced flow-through piston first stage design
- Patented XTIS key component insulation
- Anti-freeze protection
- Two high pressure ports
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret
- Nylon fibreglass second stage housing
- Metal components, including metal air barrel and metal valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- Pneumatically balanced second stage valve
- Diver-adjustable inhalation
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch
- Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.