- Delivery & Returns
An upgrade to our popular G260 technical diving system, the Scubapro Mk25 EVO G260/R195 Carbon Black Tech Regulator Set delivers superior durability with a carbon fibre cover and a Black Tech finish. The balanced piston MK25 EVO BT offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand.
Scubapro Mk25 EVO G260/R195 Carbon Black Tech Regulator Set with the G260 Carbon BT, with its large diaphragm, internal metal components and high-flow exhaust valve for excellent breathing sensitivity and resistance to freezing, ratchets up its ruggedness with the addition of a carbon fibre front cover. Lightweight and extremely durable, carbon fibre can resist substantial shocks without damage.
The first and second stages feature a Black Tech scratch-resistant coating on metal parts that protect against salt water and corrosion ravages. Also included is a zippered fabric bag complete with specially fitted padding to protect the regulator during storage and transport.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
FIRST STAGE Features:
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a nickel-plated brass body coated with DLC process provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue
- Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, and bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low-pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
- The DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame
- Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min ◊ Intermediate pressure: 9.2-9.8 bar
SECOND STAGE Features:
- Stylish and durable carbon fibre front cover and reinforced technopolymer casing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- The lightweight carbon fibre design is 24 grams lighter than the standard G260, making it more comfortable for those long diving days.
- Durable Black Tech DLC coating on metal parts protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion as well as minor scratches.
- Internal metal components, including the air barrel and valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- Air-balanced valve evens out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Water circulation holes in the front cover enhance underwater breathing smoothness.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort for better overall breathing comfort
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus
- A large spring-based purge button is easy to use, even wearing thick gloves.
- The reversible LP hose attachment makes it easy to adjust hose routing for any diving configuration.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- The ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Includes a zippered fabric bag
- CE certified according to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water below 4°
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 244g
OCTOPUS S270 Features:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Lightweight casing, made of a fibreglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer, is extremely durable plus helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- Technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve helps save weight and provides a surface that ice crystals can’t grab onto when diving in extremely cold water.
- The dive/predive switch prevents free flows when not being used.
- The exhaust tee is compact and very efficient in minimising exhalation effort.
- The compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is comfortable, made with FDA-approved silicone and features a large cross-section to maximise airflow.
- High-viz yellow front cover stands out, making it easy to spot when needed.
- The high-viz yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long with an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- CE certified to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.