- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro MK25 Evo A700/R105 Regulator Set is crafted with the modern scuba diver in mind. It’s not just a piece of equipment but a trustworthy companion that ensures your underwater adventures are safe and enjoyable. The first stage, the Scubapro MK25 Evo A700/R105 Regulator Set, is engineered for prompt response and steady air delivery, even in the iciest of waters. With its superior airflow capabilities, it ensures you can focus on the beauty around you instead of worrying about your next breath.
The A700 second stage is the epitome of robustness, encased in metal and designed to withstand the harshest of environments. Together, they form an unbeatable team, providing unrivalled breathing performance whether you are exploring a tropical coral reef or the mystical deep walls, wrecks or caves.
The R105 Octopus complements the set, offering dependable breathing performance in a classic downstream design. The reversible hose attachment makes it a versatile piece, adaptable to any dive scenario or configuration. Together with the Scubapro MK25 Evo A700, they form the ultimate triad of scuba diving equipment, ensuring your underwater exploration is nothing short of extraordinary.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
Features Scubapro Mk25 EVO A700:
- Air balanced piston first stage in a chrome-plated body delivers consistent and effortless airflow, regardless of depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Rugged full metal second stage case and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Metal second stage case construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Sectional exhaust tee and a first-rate purge help to deliver effortless inhalation and an ease of exhalation that is unmatched.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
Features of Scubapro R105 Octopus:
- Classic downstream valve design for dependable breathing performance
- Dive/pre-dive VIVA switch helps control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on pony or deco tanks.
- High-viz yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long and features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout