- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Mk2 EVO R105/R095 Regulator Set is simple and reliable, the Scubapro Mk2 EVO/R105 Regulator is the regulator system of choice for diving schools, rental centres and new divers, as well as avid recreational divers looking for a basic backup breathing system. It offers smooth, dependable air delivery and is built to last.
The compact casing of the Scubapro Mk2 EVO R105/R095 Regulator Set is based on the S620 Ti with an anti-scratch front cover and a classic metal downstream valve design. Included is a dive/pre-dive VIVA switch plus a soft, co-molded purge button for easy purging and left or right hose routing for use on stage or pony bottles.
Teamed with SCUBAPRO’s classic MK2 EVO, the only downstream piston-style first stage with internal components specifically designed to resist freezing in extreme cold-water conditions, this new regulator combo is durable, reliable and affordable.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
FIRST STAGE Features:
- Classic downstream piston design features a chrome-plated marine-grade brass body with one high-pressure and four low-pressure ports.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance by an average of 50% over its predecessor without compromising breathing performance.
- Additional internal technical improvements include a spring-insulating bushing and coating, an insulating piston bushing, an insulating sleeve and an antifreeze cap, all of which contribute to freezing resistance.
- Chrome-plated marine-grade brass body is smaller than its predecessor but houses an oversized piston that provides better breathing performance by increasing airflow.
- Stainless steel removable orifice allows for easier maintenance while extending regulator life.
- Meets new EN250-2014 standards for cold-water breathing performance.
- Weight (oz/g): INT 232, 23.6/670; DIN 300, 15.9/450.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >3000/106.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 138-145/9.5-10.
SECOND STAGE Features:
- The classic downstream valve comes with a dive/pre-dive VIVA switch to control free flows.
- The metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- The reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use for side mount, pony or deco tanks.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
- CE certified according the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 5.5oz/156 g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1200 l/min - 42 SCFM.
R095 Octopus Features:
- Classic Downstream Valve
- Pre-Tuned VIVA
- Reversible Hose Attachment
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout