Scubapro MK17 EVO A700 is a high performance balance regulator system designed for cold water use and features a environmentally sealed diaphragm first stage paired with a balanced second stage with full metal housing.
The MK17 EVO is Scubapro's flagship diaphragm first stage that has been designed for excellent performance and reliability in cold water. The internal components have been redesigned for even better gas flow, the body has been made smaller, it is environmentally sealed to prevent contamination of the internal components as well as improve cold water performance and the body incorporates heat exchanging fins to help equalise the thermal differences between the first stage and the surrounding water.
The MK17 EVO is fitted with four low pressure ports and two high pressure ports, all pre-angled for optimal hose routing, which offers plenty of flexibility. The second high pressure ports is perfect if you wish to use a wireless air transmitter with your dive computer.
The A700 second stage features a full chrome plated metal body and valve for the best possible heat transfer between the second stage and the water, helping to reduce the risk of ice forming in the valve under heavy use. The front cover has a purge button in the centre and small slits to allow water flow around the diaphragm but not too much so as to be affected in strong currents.
The A700 is fitted with a diver adjustable inhalation control knob to allow adhoc adjustment of the valve sensitivity and also a venturi control lever to manipulate the gas flow within the housing.
MK17 EVO First Stage:
- Balanced diaphragm design
- Environmentally sealed
- Two high pressure ports
- Four low pressure ports
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports
A700 Second Stage:
- Balanced valve
- Rugged full metal case, front cover and valve housing (barrel)
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hos
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.