Great Dives Start Here
You know the moment you mount it on the tank
There is no way you can deny that Atomic Regulators are one of the best that you can buy. Even before you fit them to a cylinder you can just tell that they are something special and that is because Atomic have put a lot of time, research, development and pride into the regulators they have created. They may be more expensive than most but you absolutely get what you pay for here.
Atomic regulators are precisely engineered pieces of kit and incorporate some pretty exotic materials to ensure they achieve the unbelievably high standards that Atomic set. There are also a bunch of exclusive technologies and patented components that go into the regulators to make them perform better, more reliably and go longer between services.
Jet Seat Piston
Another Atomic Exclusive
Atomic designed the Jet Seat Piston to eliminate creeping intermediate pressures and minimise maintenance. This unique high-pressure piston seal system is leak-free and self-lubricating.
The Atomic Jet Seat system has no sharp edges that can damage the seat over time, like most competitor's first stages. Instead, Atomic employs a conical seat and blunt-end piston. Our valve seats are precision machined from an extremely strong aerospace specification seat material. This design combination is the most reliable seat system in the industry and enables the seat to go 2-years or 300 dives without service. Diving performance is superior at even low tank pressure.
Features Of All Atomic First Stages
- Compact size
- Large, balanced flow-through piston design for stable intermediate pressures and high performance at low tank pressures
- Exclusive high-pressure piston seal system is self-lubricating for low friction and low maintenance
- Service to 4350 psi (300 Bar) with optional DIN connection
- Nitrox EAN ready to 40% O2 (M1: up to 80%) from the factory with no internal modifications needed
- CNC machined from solid bar material, the body maintains perfect alignment of the piston and seat to eliminate creeping intermediate pressure problems
- Two high-pressure and five low-pressure ports on swivel cap (T3/B2/ST1/M1)
- Two high-pressure and option of five low-pressure ports on swivel cap or seven low-pressure ports on fixed cap (Z2/Z2x)
- All Atomic first and second stages are Made in USA with Limited Lifetime Warranty, and 2 year/300 dive service interval