- Delivery & Returns
The Aqualung Explorer II Folder is designed to be big when you need it but stow small when you don't, without losing the features of a traditional roller bag.
This bag is ideal for anyone who needs to pack for long dive trips but lacks storage space for a huge bag when you get there or at back home.
It features a retractable handle and durable wheels for easy movement over smooth surfaces and through airports, a tough protected base and corner protection, a large external sleeve pocket on the side and internal fin pockets that double as structural support for the bag.
- Extra Durable 1680D Polyester with PVC coating
- #10 locking corrosion resistant zippers with extended pullers and lock holes
- Retractable top handle and rugged wheelset
- Rebounding PE board frame
- Protective V-Diamond base and 8 corner guards
- Folding base for easy storage
- Internal fin pockets
- Large sleeve pocket on the side
- Internal hanging splash-proof pocket for water sensitive personal times
- Folded Dimensions: 83.8 x 43 x 7.5 cm / 33"x17"x3"
- Unfolded Dimensions: 83.3 x 43 x 43 cm / 33"x17"x17"
- Linear dimensions: 169.3 cm / 67 in
- Volume: 154 Litre / 8,415 in3
- Weight: 4.5 Kilo / 10 lbs
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
|Material||1680D Polyester, V-Diamond, Aluminium, Rebound Board|
|Weight||4.5 Kilo / 10 lbs|
|Zippers||#10 locking corrosion resistant zippers with extended pullers and lock holes|
|Special Features||Folding Base with Aluminium Structure Rod, Retractable top handle and Rugged wheelset, Rebounding PE Board Frame, Internal Splash Proof pocket, Internal Fin Pockets|
|Capacity||Folded Dimensions: 83.8 x 43 x 7.5 cm / 33"x17"x3"
Unfolded Dimensions: 83.3 x 43 x 43 cm / 33"x17"x17"
Volume: 154 Litre / 8,415 in3
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.