Today, March 16th sees the newest software release for Suunto D5, EON Steel, EON Steel Black and EON Core. The update will allow full customization via the Suunto App, and a stylish analogue clock face for the Suunto D5.
Suunto Software update for SUUNTO EON Family
- Easily configure your dive computer to suit your diving adventure on the go with Suunto App.
- Edit your existing dive modes or create your own dive mode, just as you want.
- Choose your preferred display style and what dive information you want to see.
- You will be able to create a completely new mode or edit existing one.
- Select between OC, CCR or Gauge mode.
- Enable Helium for trimix dive mode. CCR gases are separate from OC gases.
- Choose between prominent, graphical and classic display modes. Then you can go through and choose which data fields you want displayed in the switch windows.
Suunto Software update for D5
- Similar to the EON family, you can select the dive mode that best fits your diving for the Suunto D5 - Air, Nitrox, Free or Gauge mode. Choose which data fields you want displayed in the switch window.
- When not diving, match with your style and switch between a digital clock or analogue clock display. Remember to swap the strap to suit your aprés dive kit.
- ONLY FOR D5: To support everyday usage, an analogue watch face is now available for those appreciating that classic style. How to update your SUUNTO diving machine?
How to update your Suunto Computer?
Updating your Suunto D5, EON Steel, EON Steel Black and EON Core. Software updates enhance the functionality of your Suunto products through new features and improvements. We strongly encourage you to install updates as soon as they are available.
1. DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL SUUNTOLINK
Download the software from the links. Install the software to your computer by double-clicking the download file. You can find full update Suunto Page HERE with options for downloads for Macs and Windows users.
2. CONNECT YOUR WATCH TO SUUNTOLINK
Connect your Suunto watch to your computer with the provided USB cable. SuuntoLink opens automatically when the watch is detected. Follow the on-screen instructions for updating or syncing your watch.
3. WANT TO BE FIRST ONE HAVING THE NEXT UPDATE?
Download Suunto app for your phone and get notified once a new software update is available. Learn more about Suunto app
Lastly, we want to know your diving experience and thoughts on owning your scuba equipment. If you have any questions, we are always a few strikes of the keyboard or a phone call away. Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 8994 6006.