Voting for the 2017 Diver Awards has started, giving you the opportunity to vote for your favourites across eight categories. We fall into the Retailer of the Year and we would obviously LOVE to win it so if you have received excellent service from us over the last year or just think we deserve to win then please take a few minutes to show your support by voting for us.
The voting closing time has been altered this year to allow awards to be handed out at the NEC Show so voting ends midnight 30th September. There is only one rule really and that is that every category must have an answer, otherwise none of your votes will count. DIVER suggests that if you can't answer or the category isn't relevant to you then just enter N/A.Vote Now
Here are all the categories:
- Brand of the Year - Which badge on your dive gear speaks volumes about quality and reliability?
- Product of the Year - Which do you consider the most exciting item of kit to emerge in 2016?
- Tour Operator of the Year - Which company is best at arranging diving package holidays?
- Dive Centre of the Year - Which centre, anywhere in the world, seems to get it right more often than not?
- Liveaboard of the Year - It may be the facilities, the crew or the itinerary – name your ideal boat
- Dive Destination of the Year - Name the best country for divers to visit, and not necessarily the obvious!
- Retailer of the Year - Vote for us!
- Newcomer of the Year - There is an award, but you don't need to vote – the winners will emerge from among the newcomers with the most votes in the other categories.
We take what we do very seriously and we are proud of the excellent service that we have been providing divers with for over 30 years but don't take our word for it, just look at the reviews we have received from our customers on Trustpilot and Google.