- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Sharkskin Chillproof suit is the equivalent warmth of a 2.5 - 3mm conventional wetsuit for use in any watersport activity including surfing, scuba diving, windsurfing, kayaking and snorkelling. Neutral buoyancy characteristics which increase your comfort level whilst snorkelling or scuba diving as less weight needs to be worn. The Sharkskin suit is versatile for colder waters where it can be layered with other Sharkskin garments or with neoprene wetsuits.
The Chillproof material is made from 3 layers to provide you with unparalleled warmth from the quick drying fleece in the first layer, wind and water protection from the middle layer and SPF30 sun protection from the top layer
We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Windproof providing protection from wind chill when wet.
- Breathes to minimise overheating and wicks moisture away from the skin
- Warmth of a 2.5 3mm conventional wetsuit
- Neutrally buoyant
- Contoured multi panel design available in both mens and womens cut delivering superior fit and comfort
- 4-way stretch ensures garments are non-restrictive allowing a full range of movement
- Non-chaffing itch and odour resistant inner means that garments can be worn for long periods of time
- Lightweight and quick drying makes garments ideal for travel
- Excellent sun protection (SPF 30+, 50+ on Rapid Dry)
- Durable and looks great
- Designed and made in Australia
How it works
- The comfortable hollow yarn fleece layer is next to the skin and wicks moisture and sweat away from the body to help keep youdry.
- The second middle technical layer is 100% windproof yet breathes to regulate body temperature while stopping windchill.
- The third outer layer is a nylon/lycra blend for abrasion resistance and 4 way stretch. It is also UV resistant for sun protectionand has a durable water repellent finish (DWR) to provide a protective shell that sheds water.
Add Mcnett Neoslix to aid with the donning and doffing of the suit as well as to prolong the life of the seals too.
Read all about how to keep your wetsuit in tip top condition with our blog!
For a limited time only get 50% off Slosh Shampoo with any wetsuit purchase! Simply add to the basket for an automatic discount at check out.
Use this size chart to choose the most suitable size Sharkskin garment for your body. Please contact us if you require any advice or further assistance.
Men's Sharkskin Size Guide
|Height (cm)||166 - 175||168.5 - 175.5||170.5 - 178||173 - 180.5||175.5 - 183||178 - 185.5||180.5 - 188||183 - 190.5||185.5 - 193|
|Height (ft/in)||5'5" - 5'8"||5'6" - 5'9"||5'7" - 5'10"||5'8" - 5'11"||5'9" - 6'0"||5'10" - 6'1"||5'11" - 6'2"||6'0" - 6'3"||6'1" - 6'4"|
Women's Sharkskin Size Guide
|XS / 8||S / 10||M / 12||L / 14||XL / 16||2XL / 18||3XL / 20||4XL / 22|
|Height (cm)||147 - 155||152.5 - 160||157.5 - 165||162.5 - 170||167.5 - 175.5||172.5 - 180.5||177.5 - 185.5||183 - 190.5|
|Height (ft/in)||4'10" - 5'1"||5'0" - 5'3"||5'2" - 5'5"||5'4" - 5'7"||5'6" - 5'9"||5'8" - 5'11"||5'10 - 6'1"||6'0" - 6'3"|
|Forehead (cm)||46.5 - 48.5||49 - 51||51.5 - 53.5||54 - 56||56.5 - 58.5||59 - 61||61.5 - 63.5||64 - 66|
|Forehead (ft/in)||18 - 19||19 - 20||20 - 21||21 - 22||22 - 23||23 - 24||24 - 25||25 - 26|
Socks / Shoes
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.