- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Mk25 Evo S620Ti/R105 Regulator Set features an air-balanced flow-through piston within a chrome-plated brass body, ensuring a constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate. Its patented Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, increasing the device's resistance to cold water and delaying ice formation in extremely cold conditions without compromising on breathing performance. The model also integrates anti-freeze protection to guarantee reliability when diving in extreme water temperatures.
The first stage of the Scubapro Mk25 Evo S620Ti/R105 Regulator Set is versatile, featuring two opposing high-pressure ports, allowing it to be positioned either up or down. Additionally, four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low-pressure ports on a swivel turret provide maximum hose routing options. Technicians can easily fine-tune performance via an external intermediate pressure adjustment.
The second stage of the Scubapro Mk25 Evo S620Ti/R105 Regulator Set is just as impressive, with an air-balanced valve that ensures smooth inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures. Its rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover, complemented by a stainless steel frame, provide both aesthetic appeal and durability to withstand aggressive diving experiences. It contains a full titanium barrel for long-term reliability, offering a mix of ruggedness, anti-corrosion properties, and lightness.
The large diaphragm in the second stage is contained within a more compact case, allowing for maximum breathing sensitivity. User controls comprise an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and a Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever for convenience.
The R105 Octopus offers dependable breathing performance in a classic downstream design with a dive/pre-dive VIVA switch and reversible hose attachment.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Second stage’s rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Full titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability
- Large diaphragm fits inside a more compact second stage casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- The compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece, exclusive to the S620 Ti, is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout