- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Mk19 EVO A700/S270 Regulator Set offers an unmatched diving experience with its meticulous engineering and design. The metal second stage case construction houses a large diaphragm within a compact casing, enhancing breathing sensitivity. What sets this regulator set apart is its air balanced second stage valve which seamlessly adjusts the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures. It's uniquely designed sectional exhaust tee and first-rate purge contribute to effortless inhalation and exhalation. To further ensure maximum comfort, the regulator set comes with an intuitive, easy-to-use inhalation effort knob that can be adjusted for personalized comfort.
The Scubapro Mk19 EVO A700/S270 also features a super-flow hose with an oversized bore that significantly increases the air flow on each inhalation. The air-balanced first stage diaphragm guarantees constant and effortless airflow, unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate. It also features an environmentally sealed system that protects the inner mechanism from water and pollutants, making it highly resistant to freezing.
The Scubapro Mk19 EVO A700/S270 regulator set’s dry chamber is designed with a double spring, ensuring compactness and reliability. To offer versatility in positioning, the set includes two opposing high pressure ports that allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down. This also allows for an optimum hose/transmitter layout. Lastly, to cater for technical diving layouts, the swivel turret is equipped with four High-Flow LP ports and one axial Super High-Flow LP port to allow for maximum hose routing options. This Scubapro Regulator set truly offers a superior and versatile diving experience.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
FIRST STAGE Features:
- Designed to be the ultimate first stage for cold water or contaminated diving conditions. Its design makes it substantially smaller and lighter than the original MK19.
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated marine-grade brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- An environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Its dry chamber is equipped with a double spring, making it more compact and reliable.
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout.
- The swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port to maximise hose routing options.
- Compact size, lightweight and superb breathing performance continue in the best SCUBAPRO regulator tradition.
- The ideal first stage for recreational, technical, professional and military divers.
- Weight: INT 232, 885g; DIN 300, 665g ◊ Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >6,900/244
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8
SECOND STAGE Features:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and tank pressures
- Rugged full-metal case, front cover and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- The ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow
- CE certified according to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
- Airflow at 200bar: 2000 l/min ◊ Weight (without mouthpiece) 9.2oz/261g
OCTOPUS S270 Features:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Lightweight casing, made of a fibreglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer, is extremely durable plus helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- Technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve helps save weight and provides a surface that ice crystals can’t grab onto when diving in extremely cold water.
- The dive/predive switch prevents free flow when not being used.
- The exhaust tee is compact and very efficient in minimising exhalation effort.
- The compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is comfortable, made with FDA-approved silicone and features a large cross-section to maximise airflow.
- High-viz yellow front cover stands out, making it easy to spot when needed.
- The high-viz yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long with an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- CE certified to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 60 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout