- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Litehawk's Air2 tank band and strap system keeps your tank secure in all situations in the depths so you can focus on an incredible underwater experience. With three dump valve systems, the design makes it easy for you to dump air from whatever position you find yourself in at sea. And with adjustable belt-style waist straps with a snug fit for every body shape, you can also maximize your comfort while diving.
Finally, don't forget about all of the handy tools included, like two essential accessory pockets, two trim pouches to maintain a balanced swimming position and four D-rings for convenient clipping! So make sure to take your dive trip one step further with Scubapro Litehawk's Air2 Dive Package - durable and done right for travel lite!
- Ultra lightweight and compact, designed perfectly for the travelling diver
- Soft backpack made from 420 dernier for comfort and durability
- The rear hybrid-type air cell reduces drag, ensuring a streamlined position
- A stable cylinder band keeps it secure in the most demanding conditions
- Well-positioned air dump valves allow deflating of BCD in different positions
- A good techno nylon waist strap with a buckle accommodates a range of body shapes.
- Padded shoulder straps with rotating quick-release add to comfort above and underwater.
- Two accessory pockets to accommodate SMBS, torches or reels
- Two trim pockets at the back help achieve perfect trim underwater
- Four Aluminium D-Rings to attach additional gear when needed
- Available with a Balanced Power Inflator or AIR2 alternate air source.
Use this Scubapro BCD Size chart to find the most suitable size for your Scubapro BCD. Please contact us if you require further assistance.
|BCD||Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Cummerbund (cm)||Lift (kg)|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout