- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro G2 Dive Computer is the evolution of the Galileo range (G2 stands for Galileo 2). It is a high-specification computer capable of supporting a diver from their first dive to CCR rebreather diving. It is smaller, lighter, more advanced and fitted with a high-resolution TFT colour screen.
If you have ever owned or used a Galileo dive computer, you will be at ease with the G2. It uses the same simple and intuitive menu structure with just a few changes for the additional functions that the G2 offers. The three pushbuttons allow easy navigation through the menu and screens with their function displayed on the screen. The G2 can be used with the buttons at the top or bottom as the settings can easily change the screen orientation.
The new TFT delivers high-resolution colour that displays very clear letters and numbers and graphical displays. The screen colours and layout can be switched between four preset colour themes and four different layouts that range from the essential dive information only to everything you could want to do, including a dive profile.
Like the previous Galileo models, the Scubapro G2 supports wireless air integration with up to 11 transmitters (when all features are activated) as well as using a Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) Belt that allows the G2 to factor in your heart rate and skin temperature into its decompression calculations for a truly tailored dive profile.
On top of that, it also supports Bluetooth for connectivity to smart devices running the Scubapro LogTRAK app for on-the-go dive profile logging and sharing as well as a PC / Mac interface for desktop or laptop download. Not that you need to download these as a priority, as the G2 has a huge memory for approximately 1000 diving hours and up to 1000 images.
What's in the box:
- G2 Dive Computer
- Read first manual
- 3M screen protector
- Soft protection case
- USB cable
- Retractor clip
- LED Transmitter (depending on the version purchased)
- HRM Belt (depending on the version purchased)
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Scuba, Gauge, Freediving, CCR and Sidemount modes
- Full Colour TFT screen (320x240p resolution)
- ZHL-16 ADT MB PMG 16 tissue algorithm
- Four preset colour themes
- Four preset screen layouts
- Display colours change depending on the alert level to get your attention to important information
- 485MB memory: 1000 diving hours & up to 1000 images
- A Rechargeable Li-ion battery provides up to 50 hours of diving
- Digital compass
- Eight nitrox/trimix gas mixes
- Nitrox mixes of 21-100% O2 with adjustable ppO2 between 1.0 and 1.6 bar
- Unique decompression calculations based on water temperature, skin temperature, breathing rate and heart rate (if transmitter and HRM are used)
- Compatible with up to 11 wireless transmitters
- Supports Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) belt
- Active backlight with on/off function
- The strap can be swapped for either bungee straps or retractor clip
- User upgradeable firmware updates
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
Read here to view our maintenance tips for dive computers
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES - Employees of RM who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters take national strike action on Thursday 24, Friday 25 and Wednesday 30 November and Thursday 1 December 2022. Please note deliveries will be affected.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.