- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The latest version of the Scubapro Bella BCD in Pink brings together everything great about its predecessor with innovations that make the Bella even better and more comfortable. The Bella has been specifically designed, tailored and sized for female divers who prefer the comfort and security of a front-adjustable BCD.
The Scubapro Bella BCD in Pink has the same wraparound bladder that offers an excellent lift in a well-balanced configuration that promotes good vertical trim whilst diving and easy head-up orientation on the surface. The bladder is connected to an all-new 'Y' configuration harness and unique triangular D-rings designed to evenly split the forces acting on the harness in three directions to help keep the BCD snug and under control.
The Bella Pink is also incredibly stable with a full rigid backplate to support your back and help correctly transfer load from the BCD to your body without causing discomfort. The Scubapro Super Cinch strap offers quick and easy adjustment-free cylinder attachment once initially configured. The integrated weight system allows dumpable weight to be distributed around the BCD to better trim and balance.
The dumping system includes three innovative valves that allow you to deflate the bladder in any swimming position. There are two large zippered cargo pockets, grommets for attaching a knife, and stainless steel D-rings that provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book a consultation appointment.
Features of Bella BCD in Pink:
- Designed and sized for scuba diving women
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for lightweight and long-lasting durability
- Wraparound air bladder retains its cradle-like shape even when fully inflated
- New Y-Fit shoulders with a triangular stainless steel ring balance the pressure on the body to maximise fit and comfort
- Soft neoprene neck and padded backpack optimise comfort
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in rock-solid for maximum stability at depth
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch quickly and easily and are secure with 40mm flat buckles
- Two rear trim pockets help create a balanced swimming position
- Two large zippered pockets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability
- Metal grommets are provided for attaching a knife
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear
- BCD comes equipped with a new Balanced Power Inflator (BPI)
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
Please read about how to maintain and look after your BCD with our blog!
Use this Scubapro BCD Size chart to find the most suitable size for your Scubapro BCD. Please contact us if you require further assistance.
|BCD||Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Cummerbund (cm)||Lift (kg)|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout