- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro A1 Dive Computer is an entry-level watch style dive computer developed for new and casual recreational divers that want an easy use yet versatile computer that can also be worn as an everyday watch.
The A1 uses a split display with LCD segment sections in the top and bottom of the screen and a dot-matrix area in the centre. The LCD segment provides easy reading of critical dive information whilst the dot matrix display provides an easy reading on alerts, messages, menus and graphical elements.
The intuitive menu system uses four buttons for simple navigation, selection and confirmation of the dive computer settings. The A1 has three dive modes (scuba, gauge and apnea) plus a sport mode that will track swim strokes when activated. Compatible with a single mix of up to 100% oxygen the A1 provides simple diving and eliminates unnecessary features (and cost) that a new diver has no need for.
The A1 offers plenty of fine-tuning of the ZH-L16 algorithm with adjustable microbubble levels that alter the conservatism of the computer. Once you've finished your dive the A1 allows the diver to immediately transfer dive profile data to a compatible smart device using Bluetooth and the free Scubapro Logtrak app.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- ZH-L16 algorithm accommodates single-gas Nitrox capability from 21% to 100% 02
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning
- Full watch functions for topside time-keeping
- 3 Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, and Apnea
- In Sport mode, sport-related functions like a swim stroke counter and a stopwatch can be activated
- Max Operating Depth: 120m
- Bluetooth Low Energy interface lets you download dives to any iOS or Android device or PC/Mac
- Firmware can be user-updated by going to scubapro.com
- CR2450 battery is rated for up to two years/300 dives
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.