- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Mk25 EVO A700/S270 dive regulator system is designed with the diver's comfort and safety in mind. Its chrome-plated air balanced piston first stage ensures a steady, effortless flow of air, unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or your breathing rate. This system boasts patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) technology, which thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, enhancing cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
One of the unique features of The Scubapro Mk25 EVO A700/S270 regulator set is its anti-freeze protection - Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) thermally insulates the inner mechanism, significantly boosting breathing reliability in extreme water temperatures. The first stage can be positioned either up or down thanks to the two opposing high-pressure ports. Additionally, it has four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low-pressure ports on a swivel turret, offering maximum hose routing options.
The external intermediate pressure adjustment of The Scubapro Mk25 EVO A700/S270 is an accessible feature that allows technicians to fine-tune performance with ease. The second stage is built for durability, with a rugged full-metal case and valve housing designed to withstand years of aggressive diving. This metal construction also allows the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, which heightens breathing sensitivity.
The Scubapro Mk25 EVO A700/S270 with air balanced second stage ensures a smooth inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures. The sectional exhaust tee and first-rate purge deliver effortless inhalation and unmatched ease of exhalation. User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) switch. Last but not least, the super-flow hose features an oversized bore for enhanced airflow with each inhalation.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
FIRST STAGE Features:
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated marine-grade brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue
- Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, and bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low-pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
- The DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame
- Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.2-9.8 bar
SECOND STAGE Features:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Rugged full-metal case, front cover and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- The ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow
- CE certified according the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
- Airflow at 200bar: 2000 l/min
- Weight (without mouthpiece) 9.2oz/261g.
OCTOPUS S270 Features:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Lightweight casing, made of a fibreglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer, is extremely durable plus helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- Technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve helps save weight and provides a surface that ice crystals can’t grab onto when diving in extremely cold water.
- Dive/predive switch prevents free flows when not being used.
- Exhaust tee is compact and very efficient in minimising exhalation effort.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is comfortable, made with FDA-approved silicone and features a large cross-section to maximise airflow.
- High-viz yellow front cover stands out, making it easy to spot when needed.
- High-viz yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long with an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- CE certified to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout