- Delivery & Returns
The Light And Motion Sola Photo 1200 Light is the most compact and brightest focus light in its class, providing enthusiasts with power and flexibility in a small package.
The Photo 1200 is great for the combination photo/video shooter, combining 1200 lumens of white light in a 60-degree flood beam with a 300 lumen 60-degree red flood beam.
Utilising red light, which is not detected by shy underwater critters, helps pull focus when utilising strobes or for discreet viewing without disturbing underwater behaviour.
As with the rest of the Sola range, the Photo 1200 is fitted with a sliding magnetic switch which maintains the integrity of the factory sealed housing and allows simple switching between the various light modes and output levels. It also features a locking mechanism by rotating the slider 90 degrees to prevent the light from being activated accidentally.
- 1200 lumen white and 300-lumen red output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Regulated output ensures light does not dim in use; custom firmware keeps lumens consistent
- Easily toggle between 60å¼ white and red beams with one-touch
- Custom optics produce a clean beam void of distracting hot spots or harsh edges
- Coloured Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management
- Factory sealed body ensures flood-free performance and long-term reliability
- External wet charge interface means recharging is quick and dependable
- Travel-friendly design with minimal weight or bulk approved for carry-on and check-in luggage
- Camera housing mounts available including Ball, Loc-Line, and YS options
|Lumens||1200 (high), 600 (medium), 300 (low)|
|Runtime (minutes)||70 (high), 140 (medium), 280 (low)|
|Beam Angle||60° (Flood)|
|Charge Time||150 min|
|IP Rating (FL-1)||68|
|Depth Rating (FL-1)||100m|
|Impact Resistance (FL-1)||1m|
|Product Weight||254 grams|
|Product Dimensions||4" x 2.1" x 2.1"|
|Compatible Mounts||Camera, Wrist|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.