- Delivery & Returns
The Dive Rite Voyager EXP falls right in line with their other EXP models- touting a low-profile- donut-shape design.
Streamlined side panels and a minimalist oval shape create a higher-lift wing that remains unobtrusive instead of bulky. Tie-down (taco) tabs are no longer necessary.
With 40lbs/20 kgs lift the Voyager EXP is designed to accommodate up to one 15lt single tank, which is ideal for cold water diving or for the warm water diver who slings a pony or small stage.
Black outer bag is made of 1680 denier ballistic nylon that resists tears and abrasion Inner bladder constructed of thick, 15-mil polyether aromatic polyurethane is resistant to abrasion and chemicals and it has excellent strength and will resist the growth of micro organisms.
- Durable 1680 denier ballistic nylon outer bag (highly resistant to pinches and punctures)
- Inner bladder: 210-denier nylon laminated (highly resistant to pinches and punctures)
- Wing Gusset Control system for streamlining
- Lift: 35 lbs. (15.8 kg)
- LP inflator hose
- 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull-dump) or 12- or 16-inch elbow
- Mounting: Two sets of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet holes are used to attach wing to harness and set diver trim
- Urethane flanges: Welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools
- Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.27 kg)
- Size: 22-in. H x 19-in. W (55.8cm x 48.3cm)
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.