- Delivery & Returns
The Aquasphere Pursuit triathlon wetsuit is perfect for the person who is just starting out with Triathlons and does not want to spend a fortune on a triathlon suit but does want something that will keep them warm and not hinder their performance.
The Bio-Stretch Zone provides maximum flexibility and reach right where you need it.
- Bio-Stretch Zone: Strategically placed 2mm panels (under arms and lower back) that allow for maximum range of motion
- 4mm Aqua Drive core body panel maximizes buoyancy and reduces drag
- Thermo-Guard technology on chest, shoulders and legs to retain body heat
- Quick-release ankle transition panels (horseshoe-cut design) for improved transition time
- Easy-pull deep back zipper
- Aqua-Flex collar seal to keep water out and prevent chaffing and restriction
- Super stretch, SCS-Coated Yamamoto 38 Neoprene for ultimate comfort
- 100% UV protection
Technologies & Materials:
- Aqua Drive Core: 4mm
- Super Stretch Sleeves: 2mm
- Bio-Stretch Zone: 2mm
- Material: SCS-Coated Yamamoto 38 Neoprene
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.