Aqualung Legend LUX Supreme is the head-turning, state-of-the-art, latest flag-ship of Aqualung regulators.
The performance of the overbalanced , environmentally sealed first stage is beyond compare and it sports an amazing variety of features, including the patented Auto-Closure Device (ACD) which keeps water and contaminants out and helps prolong the lifetime of this product.
Like the Legend LUX, the Legend LX Supreme's pneumatically balanced second stage features the Master Breathing System (MBS).
The slightly smaller version of the patented Comfo-bite -mouthpiece for women comes with a lip shield to help keep lips warm during a dive.
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) - keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Legend is removed from the cylinder valve
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design results in superior performance at depth
- 2 HP ports and 4 LP ports are angled for optimum hose routing
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out
- Available in your choice of yoke or DIN connectors
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box
- Master Breathing System (MBS) - The MBS is a new, simple and effective way to adjust the breathing performance of your Legend LUX. The MBS controls two functions at one time. It controls the direction of air, which alters the venturi effect, as well as changes the opening effort. One control – two functions, it doesn’t get easier.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The Comfobite mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
- The ergonomic exhaust tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your field of vision. The design also contributes to a reduction in exhalation effort
- Attached to a 29” braided Aqua Flex hose. These hoses are lightweight and extremely pliable which eliminates any tugging on the mouthpiece
In addition to the first stage environmental dry system and the second stage heat exchanger, which are found on all models and provide excellent freezing resistance, the Supreme Versions are:
- Specially adjusted to resist freezing
- Equipped with a lip shield on the second stage to keep lips warm