Apeks WTX Harness is the most versatile one from Apeks and it features a range of customization options.
The sturdy construction combined with high-quality, rugged materials make this harness a foundation for many configurations.
The Harness requires the use of an Apeks WTX Bladder
The harness can be mounted directly to a single cylinder using dual nylon cylinder bands or or it can be combined with an Apeks Backplate for heavy loads such as a twin steel tanks.
The open shoulder design allows the diver to add or remove items for complete customization.
The harness comes with two cam bands for single cylinder use.
- Can mount directly to a single cylinder using dual nylon cylinder bands or a single tank adapter.
- Can accept a WTX Back Plate for heavy loads such as twin steel cylinders.
- Multiple grommet settings on the waistband allow the attachment of the SureLock™ weight system.
- Open shoulder design allows diver to add or remove hardware for total customisation
- Made from rugged 1050D Ballistic Nylon.
- Removable crotch strap made of 2” (5cm) soft webbing.
- 6-two inch stainless steel D-rings (2, angled, on shoulders, 2 on the hips and 2 on the crotch strap).
- 6-one inch stainless steel D-rings along the sides accommodate light canisters, argon bottles or other accessories.
- 2-one inch stainless steel D-rings along the lower back are for marker buoys, reels or other accessories.
- Removable back pad.
- Heavy-duty waist buckle made of stainless steel.
- Stainless steel tri-loaders distribute the load between the back, waist and shoulders for a great fit.
- SOLAS reflector airway hold-downs can be removed or repositioned.
- Chest strap comes standard.
- Available in 4 sizes: S, M, L & XL.
- Includes 2ea. tank bands.