The Apeks DS4 Tungsten Regulator is among the most durable units available and toughness is a trait divers are going to look for in a regulator. The DS4 is a compact over-balanced diaphragm first stage with an environmental dry seal for improved cold water performance. Four medium pressure ports and one high pressure port provide ample hose routing options.
The Tungsten second stage is pneumatically balanced for consistently high performance regardless of cylinder pressure or depth and has a control knob on the side of the housing for further diver adjustment. A diver adjustable venturi lever provides control over air flow within the housing and can help to prevent accidental freeflows when on the surface or during entry.
The Tungsten DS4 is fitted with a braided hose which boasts improved flexibility, better UV protection and a high burst pressure compared to a standard hose. The second stage incorporates an inline heat exchanger between the hose and the housing to help equalise temperatures and reduce the possibilities of ice forming on components when under heavy use.
- Over-balanced diaphragm design first stage
- Environmentally sealed for cold water performance
- Four medium pressure ports
- One high pressure port
- Braided hose for extra flexibility and life
- Inline heat exchanger for improved cold water reliability
- Pneumatically balanced second stage
- Diver adjustable breathing control
- Diver adjustable venturi control
- Chromium, Titanium and Zirconium