Fourth Element Argonaut Drysuit Customisation Options
The Fourth Element Argonaut is a fully customisable Drysuit. Choose from one of the options for a Neck Seal, Wrist Seals and Boots to tailor this amazing suit to your needs. The suit is available in standard sizes or fully made to measure (with a +£200 surcharge) using Fourth Elements unique Biomap Software, which we have available to use here in store.
Simply follow the chart below to see all the options for your Fourth Element Argonaut Dry Suit.
Suit Construction Material: Choose One
- The Flex material is made up of three substantial layers – two layers of very durable fabric with a rubber membrane in the middle. The approximate weight of the Flex material is 450g/m2.
- The Kevlar material is very durable, constructed with a Kevlar outer layer with a breathable membrane. Inside, a light-weight fabric is laminated to the material to protect the coating. The approximate weight of the Kevlar material is 300g/m2
Base Suit Price From £1599
Base Suit Price From £1699
Neck Seal Options: Choose One
- Latex Neck Seals offer the best value for money option, they are very watertight and are able to be trimmed (very carefully !) to the divers neck size
- Neoprene Neck Seals offer the most durable and long lasting option hardly ever needing to be replaced and are a also a good option to people with a latex allergy.
- Silicone Neck Rings offer the most comfortable option as they are made from the same material as your diving mask and a user changeable seal, however they are the most expensive option
Latex Neck Seal
Standard (No Charge)
Neoprene Neck Seal
SiTech Silicone Neck Ring
Wrist Seal Options: Choose One
- Latex Wrist Seals offer the best value for money option, they are very watertight and are able to be trimmed (very carefully!) to the divers wrist size
- Neoprene Wrist Seals offer the most durable and long lasting option hardly ever needing to be replaced and are a also a good option to people with a latex allergy.
- Silicone Wrist Rings offer the most comfortable option as they are made from the same material as your diving mask, a user changeable seal and are the best option if you want to add dry gloves to your suit, however they are the most expensive option
Latex Wrist Seal
Standard (No Charge)
Neoprene Wrist Seal
Oval Silicone Wrist Rings
Boot Options: Choose One - No Charge For Any Option
- The Standard 4mm Boot is the more rigid and heavyweight of the two dry-boot options. It is well suited for shore-entry dives or for when terrain is rough. The boots are sized to allow a thermal sock to be worn underneath
- The Tech Dry-boot has less vulcanised rubber, making it lighter-weight and more flexible. The Tech Dry-boot is particularly popular with divers likely to be performing more complex finning. The boots are sized to allow a thermal sock to be worn underneath.
- For divers who prefer to wear rock boots, the Compressed Neoprene Sock is also sized to allow the wearer a thermal sock to be worn underneath.
Standard 4mm Compressed Neoprene
Tech 2.5mm Compressed Neoprene
Neoprene Sock 2.5mm Compressed Neoprene
Si Tech Balanced P-Valve
A balanced, pressure compensated p-valve. The Si-Tech p-valve design is simple and easy to clean. Very low profile less than 2cm high when mounted to suit.
Light Monkey Balanced P-Valve
Machined from solid Delrin ®. The Light Monkey p-valve is a robust, balanced p-valve with engraved fourth element logo. Comes with a quick disconnect to aid quick and easy changes.
If you would like more information on the sizing or customization of the Fourth Element Arognaut 2.0 Drysuit or would like to arrange a sizing consultation with the Fourth Element Biomap Software with us in store please give us a call or drop us an email