At Mike's we’re very excited to launch a new and ongoing promotion. Mike's is a dive shop run by divers for divers. We’re not interested in just making a quick sale and moving on, we want to make sure all our customers have the kit that’s right for them and that they also keep diving too!
One of the expenses of kit ownership is servicing, so we want to make that easier. We'll cover the cost of the servicing parts and all you need to pay is for the labour. That’s around a £40-50 saving on a regulator and BCD service, each time.
We know that divers who own their own kit, dive more. It really is that simple!
To qualify for this promotion all you need to do is ensure that you sign up to our newsletter when you purchase a BCD, Regulator or drysuit and you’ll automatically qualify for free parts when you bring your kit in to be serviced.
Terms and Conditions
- Free servicing parts are offered on any regulators, BCDs or drysuits purchased from the 1st Feb 2021.
- Free parts are considered to be the authorised standard service kits provided by the manufacturer.
- Exclusions are spare parts not normally replaced in a service, e.g. hoses, mouthpieces and other non-standard parts.
- Drysuits will qualify for a free valve service and seal/zip check not a full pressure test. Seal replacements will be carried out at additional cost.
- To qualify for the promotion, the recipient must be a registered member of the Mike's newsletter database.
- Offer applies to original owner only.
- Offer excludes clearance items.