- Delivery & Returns
Sealife Sea Dragon 3000SF Pro Dual Beam Light is a true photo-video light for underwater photographers and videographers. It features two powerful LEDs. First is a COB LED 3000 lumen light with a 120° wide beam, with 90 out of 100 CRI (colour rendering index almost replicating natural sunlight. The second LED delivers 1500 lumens with a 15° spot beam. The user can switch between the two lights very quickly, and depending on the conditions, the wide beam is generally better for the video, while the narrow beam can create a focusing snoot or stage spotlight for shooting macro etc.
Additionally to the above, the Sealife Sea Dragon 3000SF Pro Dual Beam Light offers two small red 180 lumens with 88° beam lights. Part of the Sea Dragon’s impressive performance is its powerful 25Wh 3400mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery pack allowing the light to operate on full 300-lumen power for 60 minutes.
The feature control button easily switches to the most popular functions: 3000 (Lumen) Flood > 1500 Flood > 750 Flood > 1500 Spot > 750 Spot > 180 RED Flood > Repeat.
- One button control for easy operation - one button to power light on/off, select brightness and switch beam angle
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips and Flex Arms, handle, Y-S, ball joint, cold shoe and other accessories.
- Universal mounting screw fits SeaLife and other brands of underwater cameras w/ standard ¼-20 tripod mount.
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas.
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Waterproof battery compartment - even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.