- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro MK11 / S270 is a super easy to use, uncomplicated yet reliable regulator for all beginners and advanced divers looking for a balanced regulator. The Scubapro Mk11 and S270 regulator combination will deliver your gas at any breathing rate and any depth, while its bulletproof and compact design assures many years of diving.
The MK11 S270 Regulator works very well with tried and tested R095 Octopus Regulator. This entry-level octopus is an excellent choice for anybody looking for a regulator with a great reputation in safety and reliability. The Scubapro R095 Octopus Regulator contains no knobs or switches and therefore is highly suitable for the situation when you need it most. It comes in highly visible yellow for clear marking and 1-meter yellow hose - easy to spot and easy to share if needed!
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
Features Mk11 S270 and R095 Regulator Set:
- Lightweight Scubapro S270 casing, made of a fibreglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer, is extremely durable plus helps reduce jaw fatigue and improves driving comfort
- Technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve helps save weight and provides a surface that ice crystals can't grab onto when diving in extremely cold water.
- An air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- The dive/predive switch is easy to use even wearing thick gloves.
- Compact and efficient exhaust tee minimizes exhalation effort
- Air-balanced diaphragm first stage design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- The chrome-plated marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Scubapro Mk11 First Stage has two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow LP ports maximize hose routing options
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 60 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout