- Delivery & Returns
A versatile and lightweight lifejacket that is suitable for all markets including yachtsmen, boaters and commercial operators.
- 3D darted neck collar for increased comfort
- Back strap(s) to spread loading and increase comfort
- 175cm chest girth for all sizes
- Universal removable crotch strap
Weight:Â Waistbelt: 1.0 Kg /Â Harness: Â 1.5 Kg
- 180N buoyancy for quick in water turning speeds
- hook-and-loop closureÂ closing
- Twin lifting beckets/ buddy handles
- Replaceable cover
- Attachment point for Aquaspec light
- UML inflation system
- 316 Stainless steel D-Rings for added strength whenÂ attaching a safety line
- Re-usable storage bag for protection when not worn
- Lateral tapered bladder for better in water positioning
- Â AIS Ready
- Riverseal technology, giving 25% more abrasion resistance
- Increased Co2 retention
- Neon buoyancy colour for increased visual identification
- 316 Stainless steel buckles
- Lightweight materials and compact design
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £30 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.