- Delivery & Returns
Have you always gazed fondly at the Garmin Descent MK2 dive computer, maybe even tried one on but thought it was just a bit big to use as an everyday watch despite the huge list of surface / fitness functions that Garmin also pack into the smartwatch? Well, fret no more. Garmin have now released a smaller version, the Garmin Descent MK2S, that is lighter, slimmer and has a smaller diameter. It was developed mostly for women that don't want such a chunky watch but also for anyone that just wanted a smaller model.
From a function point of view, the Descent MK2S is exactly the same as the standard MK2. On the outside the titanium bezel and back have been replaced with high strength composite components that all colour match to the straps and also make the watch lighter.
The MK2S is still a full on dive computer that supports air, nitrox, trimix and CCR diving but, just like the standard MK2, the MK2S isn't air integrated so if that is an issue the MK2i is the model for you.
The Descent MK2S really does work seamlessly with your everyday life. For most, diving takes up a small percentage of your time, so having a dive computer that also connects to your smartphone, tracks your fitness efforts, sleep and so much more just makes complete sense.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Advanced, watch-style dive computer with 1.2" colour sunlight-readable display in an elegant yet rugged design
- Six dive modes as well as multi-GNSS support and ABC sensors including an underwater compass know every part of your dive from entry to exit
- Enhanced wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Built-in support for multiple sports apps, activity tracking, advanced training features, Garmin Pay™ payment service, music storage with premium streaming service support, smart notifications for calls, texts and calendar alerts and more
- Dive log lets you store and review data from up to 200 dives right on your wrist and share and review dives in the Garmin Dive™ app downloaded to your compatible smartphone
- Battery life: up to 30 hours in dive mode, 7 days in smartwatch mode and 6 hours in GPS mode with music
|LENS MATERIAL||Sapphire crystal|
|BEZEL MATERIAL||Stainless steel|
|CASE MATERIAL||Fibre-reinforced polymer|
|QUICKFIT™ WATCH BAND COMPATIBLE||Yes (20 mm)|
|PHYSICAL SIZE||43 x 43 x 14.15 mm|
|DISPLAY SIZE||1.20″ (30.40 mm) diameter|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||240 x 240 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|WEIGHT||Silicone band: 60 g
Case only: 41 g
|BATTERY LIFE||Smartwatch: up to 7 days
Battery saver watch mode: up to 21 days
GPS: up to 18 hours
GPS + music: up to 6 hours
Max battery GPS mode: up to 32 hours
Dive mode: up to 30 hours
|WATER RATING||Dive (100 meters)|
Read here to view our maintenance tips for dive computers
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.