- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The 5mm W1 Front Zip Wetsuit from Waterproof is a 3D sculpted suit with pre formed arms and legs for maximum fit- and a Spine Pad which provides fantastic protection to the spine and kidney areas.
We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- 100% MICROCELL CR NEOPRENE - More expensive but in fact the only neoprene that really works for diving. Excellent durability and insulation far better than other Neoprene qualities, like SBR, SCR etc.
- 3D KNEEPADS - 3D moulded vulcanised rubber kneepads. Note the unique design that enables unrestricted leg movements via the "hinge effect".
- 3D SCULPTED SUIT - With pre-bent arms and legs for maximum anatomical fit.
- A SEAT THAT GRIPS - Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- COMPUTER STRAP ANCHOR - To prevent the computer from slipping off your arm when gloves are removed or suit is compressed. The antislip surface makes the computer stay in place.
- DOUBLE SEALS - Generous double seals made from glide skin neoprene with zipper at arms and legs. YKK #10 Vislon zipper features a TA slider with an anti slip designed ZipGrip.
- EMBOSSED ELBOW - Embossed elbow protection with Toughtex abrasion resistance.
- FORM MOULDED VELCRO TABS - Quality is in all the details. New moulded TPU teeth sticks only to the assigned Velcro part.
- GENDER SPECIFIC STYLING - Provides comfortable lift and support for the female diver.
- HIGH VISABILITY - Reflective logo on back of the neck.
- MULTI OPTIONAL PLATFORM - A unique gadget that holds a Compass as a standard.
- NECKTAB HOLDER - The NeckTab attach to the knob holder to keep tab in place in surface mode.
- SIDE ZIPPER - The opening is positioned at the side of the neck to enhance comfort and flexibility for the neck.
- SPINE PAD - 11mm thick and contoured design SpinePad features additional protection to kidney and spine areas. Inside has a place for personal marking of the suit.
- WATERDAM - Finally a working concept for hindering the water streaming down your neck and spine when moving your head. This WaterDam concept is unique for Waterproof.
- WAVE FLEX PANELS - In hollow of arms and legs provides an easier movement.
- ZIPPER PULLER - Very good grip, with or without gloves, to open and close the YKK #10 zipper. The flat design makes it disappear when you don't use it.
- ZIPPER SEAL - Open cell and closed cell neoprene on opposite sides of the zipper for an ultimate seal.
Add Mcnett Neoslix to aid with the donning and doffing of the suit as well as to prolong the life of the seals too.
Read all about how to keep your wetsuit in tip top condition with our blog!
For a limited time only get 50% off Slosh Shampoo with any wetsuit purchase! Simply add to the basket for an automatic discount at check out.
Use this size guide to find the best fit for your new Waterproof Wetsuit. Remember, this is a guide only so we advise you to check for a proper fit before using your new wetsuit for the first time. Please contact us if you have any questions or require further assistance with sizing.
Please note that not all sizes are available in all suits.
|Height||165 - 171||167 - 173||169 - 175||171 - 177||173-179||175 - 181||177 - 183||179 - 185||181 - 187||183 - 189|
|Neck to Crotch||78||79||80||81||82||83||84||85||86||87|
|Neck to Wrist||71||72||73||74||75||76||77||78||79||80|
|Crotch to Ankle||69||70||71||72||73||74||75||76||77||78|
|Height||157 - 163||159 - 165||161 - 167||163 - 169||165 - 171||167 - 173||169 - 175||171 - 177||173 - 179||175 - 181|
|Neck to Crotch||70||71||73||74||75||76||77||78||79||80|
|Neck to Wrist||68||69||70||71||72||73||74||75||76||77|
|Crotch to Ankle||66||67||68||69||70||71||72||73||74||75|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.