- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro T-Flex Short Sleeve Women's Rash Guard is perfect in, on or around the water to provide protection against UV, stings and abrasion whilst enjoying scuba diving, snorkeling and many other water activities.
The T-Flex is soft and stretchy thanks to a blend of nylon and spandex with a UV rating of UPF 80 for maximum protection even when wet and stretched. The rash guard is form fitting so that it can be worn by itself or as an additional layer beneath a wetsuit for extra warmth that also makes the suit easier to get on and off.
- Rated UPF 80 by UV Standard 801 - the highest UV protection rating available in the industry.
- Made from a blend of 86% super-soft nylon and 14% high-stretch spandex.
- Maximum comfort - maximum stretch.
- Form-fitting for that sleek hydrodynamic look and feel.
- Highly versatile - ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts.
- Looks great with the T-Flex leggings.
- High neck line to prevent chafing.
- Slimming colour panels and cut compliment a female's body.
- The nylon is lightweight, easy to care for and dries quickly.
- The spandex provides more fabric stretch and allows for comfort and form-fitting styling.
- Nylon / spandex blends offer enhanced hand feel and moisture control along with exceptional strength and abrasion resistance.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
Use this size chart to find the best fitting Scubapro Rash Vest that suits you. Please contact us if you require further assistance.
Men's Rash Vests and Skin Suits
|Height (cm)||65 - 75||70 - 80||75 - 85||80 - 90||85 - 95||90 - 100||95 - 105|
|165 - 170||XS|
|170 - 175||S|
|175 - 180||M|
|180 - 185||L|
|185 - 190||XL|
Women's Rash Vests and Skin Suits
|Height (cm)||45 - 60||50 - 65||55 - 70||60 - 75||65 - 80|
|150 - 160||XS|
|160 - 165||S|
|165 - 170||M|
|170 - 175||MT||L|
|175 - 180||XL|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.