- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Nova 850 Tec is a rugged, no-nonsense 850 lumen dive light designed for simple performance and reliability, making it ideal for illuminating dark compartments and crevices.
The Nova 850 Tec produces a focused 8º beam that is perfect for cutting through particulates in the water. The housing is machined from heavy-duty aluminium to be light and strong. It is operated via a simple twist-on/twist-off activation.
The dive light comes with a convenient attachment point for securing a bolt snap – usually with a short length of line – so it can be securely clipped to a D-ring when not being used.
- Measurements: 9.6x1.8in/243x45mm. Weight (without batteries): 10.2oz/288g
- Rugged matte black aluminium body with blue accents offers a stealthy tech look while providing lightweight, long-term durability
- 850 lumen illumination. 17,000 lux @1m. CCT (correlated colour temperature): 4200ºK
- Equipped with a CREE XPL LED
- Beam angle: 8º
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity
- Easy twist-on/twist-off activation allows for trouble-free operation, even when wearing thick gloves
- Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing – a safety feature not normally found on dive lights at this price point
- A depth rating of 1000ft/300m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions
|Depth Rating M||300m|
|Weight with batteries||13.3 oz|
|Weight with batteries||378 g|
|Weight||0.63 lb | 0.288 kg|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.