- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro MK25 EVO D420 Regulator is the latest iteration of the high performing D-Series design that offers near natural breathing, incredible flow rates, smooth delivery and an ambidextrous design that allows a certified technician to change the handing from right to left for alternative hose routing options.
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time only get a FREE Scubapro R195 Octopus worth £166 (RRP) when you purchase this regulator. Offer ends midnight 31st August 2021.
The MK25 EVO first stage is used in all of Scubapro's top performing regulators. It's high performance balanced piston design delivers serious flow rates to four pressure ports around the edge of a swivelling turret and a fifth direct flow port on the end of the turret that delivers the best flow efficiency for maximum performance. To combat extreme cold conditions and ice crystal build-up in the MK25 EVO, Scubapro thermally insulates internal components that come into contact with the water, utilising a special coating that increases cold water resistance by 30% without compromising performance.
The D420 second stage has an entirely new balanced valve design within a fibre glass reinforced nylon casing that is exceptionally durable. The unique shape of the second stage and internal valve allows the second stage to be converted from right to left handing by a qualified technician, making the D420 a perfect regulator for any divers that wants a left hose routed regulator for their kit configuration.
The new valve is called the Progressive Flow Control Valve, and it is able to deliver abundant airflow for the best breathing performance, with a natural smoothness comparable to what you might experience breathing on the surface. A new dive/pre-dive system includes a switch on the top of the casing with a thumb tab for adjusting the direction of airflow right out of the valve.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Air balanced flow-through piston design delivers consistent and effortless airflow, regardless of depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Weight: INT 232, 790g; DIN 300, 572g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Uniquely shaped fibreglass-reinforced nylon casing carries on the D-Series heritage with the latest advances in breathing performance technology.
- Air-balanced Progressive Flow Control Valve is able to deliver abundant airflow with a natural smoothness comparable to breathing on the surface.
- Dive/pre-dive system includes a switch on the top of the case with a thumb tab for adjusting the direction of airflow right out of the valve.
- Casing design features inner winglets that direct airflow towards the exhaust valve, creating a dramatic improvement in exhalation effort.
- Diaphragm is located in the lower section of the casing to take advantage of the pressure gradient in the upright position, making breathing even easier.
- Reversible hose attachment allows for either left- or right-side LP hose connections for maximum rigging flexibility.
- Large purge button is easy to reach and press, with or without gloves.
- Exhaust tee is compact and efficiently deflects bubbles from the divers view while enhancing ease of exhalation.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
- CE certified according the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 216g.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1800 l/min - 64 SCFM.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.