- Delivery & Returns
Scubapro MK19 EVO G260 Cold Water Regulator Kit is designed to be the ultimate first stage of equipment for cold water and contaminated diving conditions. It's smaller and lighter than the original MK19, so you don't have to worry about extra bulk or weight during your dives. The air-balanced diaphragm delivers consistent airflow no matter how deep or shallow you are, and its environmental seal prevents water and pollutants from fouling up the inner mechanism. Plus, its double spring dry chamber makes it more compact and reliable. With two opposing high-pressure ports, you can set this first stage up any way that suits your needs best - either facing up or down. So if you're looking for a top-notch set for cold water or contaminated diving, the Scubapro Cold Water Diving Set is an excellent choice. It will keep you safe and make your dives more enjoyable!
If you're a diver who loves to take on some of the most extreme conditions, then you'll love the Scubapro G260 Second Stage Regulator. It's designed with features that provide maximum comfort and safety in cold water temperatures. You'll appreciate the air-balanced valve, which smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures, while the nylon fibreglass design provides SCUBAPRO’s largest second stage casing and diaphragm for superior breathing sensitivity regardless of depth. The metal components, including an air barrel and valve inlet tube, also add more protection against freezing in extreme conditions. Additionally, its high-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for improved overall breathing comfort.
- 2 x MK19 EVO DIN 300
- 2 x G260 (11.263.000)
- LP hoses: 64cm (x1)
- 210cm (x1)
First Stage Features:
- Designed to be the ultimate first stage for cold water or contaminated diving conditions.
- Its design makes it substantially smaller and lighter than the original MK19.
- Air-balanced diaphragm delivers consistent and effortless airflow, regardless of depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Its dry chamber is equipped with a double spring, making it more compact and reliable.
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout.
- Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port to maximise hose routing options. Compact size, light weight and superb breathing performance continue in the best SCUBAPRO regulator tradition. Ideal first stage for recreational, technical, professional and military divers.
- Weight: INT 232, 885g; DIN 300, 665g
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >6,900/244
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8
Second Stage Features:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO’s biggest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water
- Metal components, including metal air barrel and metal valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths of water conditions and personal tastes
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus
Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for
tech diving configurations
Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow
on each inhalation
Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t
Airflow at 200bar: 1800 l/min
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 60 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout