The Mares Dragon SLS BCD is a high specification BCD that is built for comfort and style with an all-round bladder and rear winglets for excellent heads up surface buoyancy and equally excellent horizontal trim whilst diving.
The Dragon SLS is packed full of features that make the BCD super comfortable and convenient to use. The harness features fully padded shoulder straps with swivelling quick release buckles that anchor further back on the waist for a snugger fit as well as a depth compensating cummerbund, adjustable waist buckle and chest strap. The full height rigid backplate is covered with plenty of padded over the shoulder, spine and lumber areas.
The Dragon SLS features the new SLS integrated weight system which uses a pull to release type mechanism and a visual aid to indicate proper positioning and locking of the weight pockets. In addition to the main weight pockets the BCD is also fitted with rear trim pockets mounted beneath the rear winglets.
The BCD is also fitted with two zipped pockets that feature stretch panels for extra space, grommet holes above the left pocket for an optional Mares BCD Knife and a number of stainless steel D-rings to safely anchor your accessories.
- Superbly comfortable and stable yet tough and durable
- Aircell slides on shoulders for increased comfort when inflated
- Position of the corrugated hose retaining epaulette can be adjusted
- High lift aircell with “Dragon” winglets
- Smart trim weight positioning
- SLS weight system
- 50mm swivel buckles
- High capacity cargo pockets with stretch panels
- Adjustable cummerbund
- Monoplate backpack fits single or double tanks
- Visual confirmation of proper weight pouch insertion
- Personalisable label on weight pockets